1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV020-5-S-00C Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP020-5. The MP020-5 is a primary-side-control regulator which can eliminates secondary feedback components.
The EV020-5-S-00C is typically designed for small appliances which output 12V/0.3A and 5V/0.1A load from 85VAC to 265VAC, 50HZ/60HZ.
The EV020-5-S-00C has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as open circuit protection, short-circuit protection, cycle by cycle current limit and over-temperature protection, etc.
- Primary-Side–Control without Opto-Coupler or Secondary Feedback Circuit
- Precise Constant Voltage Control (CV)
- Integrated 700V MOSFET with Minimal External Components
- Variable, Off-Time, Peak-Current Control
- 550µA High-Voltage Current Source
- Programmable Cable Compensation (By adding 1?F/25V ceramic cap at CP pin)
- Multiple Protections: OVP, OCP, OCkP, OTP, and VCC UVLO
- Natural Spectrum Shaping for Improved EMI Signature
- Low Cost and Simple External circuit
- IC Supported 1MP020-5
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP020-5 is an offline, primary-side regulator that provides accurate constant voltage and constant current regulation without an opto-coupler or a secondary feedback circuit. It has an integrated 700V MOSFET. The MP020-5's variable off-time control allows a flyback converter to operate in discontinuous conduction mode. The MP020-5 also features protection functions such as VCC under-voltage lockout, over-current protection, over-temperature protection, open-loop protection and over-voltage protection. Its internal high-voltage start-up current source and power-saving technologies limit the no-load power consumption to less than 30mW. The MP020-5's variable-switching-frequency technology provides natural spectrum shaping to smooth the EMI signature, making it suitable for offline, low-power battery chargers and adapters. The MP020-5 is available in SOIC8-7A.