1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV4088-N-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4088. The MP4088 is a highly integrated TRIAC dimmable LED driver with high power factor. It is specifically designed for high-line input (230VAC), no-isolated, TRIAC-dimmable LED lighting applications, especially for the low cost and small form factor applications.
The MP4088 integrates a 500V MOSFET. Only a single winding inductor is required to realize the solution. It features MPS’s proprietary hybrid operation mode which is designed to achieve good dimming performance.
The EV4088-N-00A is typically designed for driving an 8.1W TRIAC dimmable LED bulb with 60VTYP, 135mA LED load from 198VAC to 265VAC, 50Hz.
The EV4088-N-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection; output short-circuit protection, thermal shut down, etc.
- Excellent TRIAC Dimming Performance
- Lowest Cost BOM
- Constant Current LED Driver
- Good LED Current Accuracy
- 500V MOSFET Integrated
- Internal HV Fast Start-Up
- Single Winding Inductor
- High Power Factor(>0.76)
- LED Current Foldback at High Temperature
- Thermal Shutdown (Auto Restart with Hysteresis)
- VCC Under Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis (UVLO)
- Programmable Over Voltage Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Fit inside GU10 Bulb Enclosure
- IC Supported 1''