1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV6902-S-00B is an evaluation board for the MP6902DS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for Flyback/LLC topology.
MP6902DS features a synchronous gate output which enables high efficiency rectification by relating the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.
- Works with both Standard and Logic Level FETS
- Compatible with Energy Star, 1W Standby Requirements
- VDD Range From 8V to 24V
- Fast Turn-off Total Delay of 20ns
- Max 400kHz Switching Frequency
- <300?A Quiescent Current at Light Load Mode
- Supports CCM, DCM and Quasi-Resonant Topologies
- Supports High-side and Low-side Rectification
- Power Savings of Up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
- IC Supported 1MP6902
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP6902 is a Low-Drop Diode Emulator IC for Flyback converters which combined with an external switch replaces Schottky rectification diodes for high efficiency. The chip regulates the forward drop of an external switch to about 70mV and switches it off as soon as the voltage becomes negative. MP6902 has a light-load sleep mode that reduces the quiescent current to <300uA.