1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EVM3515-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3515, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETS, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 1.5A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3515 is available in a space-saving QFN-17 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) package.
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- 4V-to-36V Wide Operating Input Range
- 1.5A Continuous Load Current
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Fixed 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- 450kHz-2.2MHz Frequency Sync
- Forced CCM mode
- Power Good Indicator
- OCP Protection with Valley Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN-17 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- IC Supported 1''