You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
General System Features
- Meets EuP Lot 6 and COC Version 5 Tier 2 Specifications
- HV Current Source for Start-Up
- Smart X-Cap Discharger
- Standard I2C Interface
- 1k EEPROM to Store Parameters
- User-Friendly GUI for Digital PFC
- High Efficiency from Light Load to Full Load by CCM/DCM Multi-Mode Control
- High PF Due to Patented Input Capacitor Current Compensation
- Programmable Frequency Jittering
- Programmable Brown-In and Brown-Out
- Programmable Soft Start
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Open-Loop Protection
- 600V High-Side Gate Driver with Integrated Bootstrap Diode and High dv/dt Immunity
- Adaptive Dead-Time Adjustment of HB LLC with Minimum and Maximum Limit
- Burst Mode Switching
- Safe Start-Up in Case of System Fault
- Two-Level Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Latch Shutdown Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Capacitive Mode Protection
- TypePFC+LLC Controller
- Control MethodPFC/LLC
- PFC MethodDCM/CCM
- LLC fsw (max) (kHz)600
- High-Voltage Start-UpYes
- PackageSOIC-28, TSSOP28
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVHR1200-M-02A is a general-purpose evaluation board for the HR1200 for 240W PC adapters and gaming power applications.
The HR1200 integrates a digital PFC controller and a half-bridge resonant controller into a single chip. It uses very low power at no load or ultra-light load, making it compliant with Energy Using Product Directive (EuP) Lot 6 and Code of Conduct Version 5 Tier 2 specifications.
The PFC of the HR1200 employs a patented average current control scheme, which can operate in continuous conduction mode (CCM) and discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) according to the instantaneous condition of the input voltage and output load. The IC exhibits excellent efficiency and a high power factor (PF) at light load.
The half-bridge LLC converter achieves high efficiency with zero-voltage switching (ZVS). The HR1200 implements an adaptive dead-time adjustment (ADTA) function so the LLC converter can easily achieve ZVS from heavy load to light load. Additionally, the HR1200 can prevent the LLC converter from operating in capacitive mode, making it more robust and easier to design.
Typically, the EVHR1200-M-02A is designed for PC adapters and gaming power applications with a 12V, 20A constant voltage output and 240W rated power from 90VAC to 265VAC and 50Hz/60Hz.
The EVHR1200-M-02A has excellent efficiency and a high power factor for the entire load range. Full protection features include overload protection, short-circuit protection (SCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), and anti-capacitive mode protection. The EVHR1200-M-02A also meets the Class C standard of IEC61000-3-2 and EN55022 standard.
US$ 100.00 + tax