You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MA710 detects the absolute angular position of a permanent magnet, typically a diametrically magnetized cylinder on a rotating shaft. Fast data acquisition and processing provide accurate angle measurement at speeds from 0 to 60,000 rpm.
The MA710 is particularly suitable for low magnetic field applications: side-shaft configuration or the use of non-rare earth magnets.
The MA710 features magnetic field strength detection with programmable thresholds to allow sensing of the magnet position relative to the sensor for creation of functions such as the sensing of axial movements or for diagnostics.
On-chip non-volatile memory provides storage for configuration parameters, including the reference zero angle position, ABZ encoder settings, and magnetic field detection thresholds.
- 12-Bit Resolution Absolute Angle Encoder
- 15mT Minimum Magnetic Field
- Contactless Sensing for Long Life
- SPI Serial Interface for Digital Angle Readout and Chip Configuration
- Incremental 10-Bit ABZ Quadrature Encoder Interface with Programmable Pulses Per Turn from 1-256
- PWM Output 12-Bit
- Programmable Magnetic Field Strength Detection for Diagnostic Checks
- 3.3V, 12mA Supply
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature
- Available in a QFN-16 (3mmx3mm) Package
- PackageQFN-16 (3x3)
- Vin (min) (V)3
- Vin (max) (V)3.6
- PWM Frequency (Hz)240
- fcutoff (Hz)93
- Latency (µs)10
- Isupply (mA)11.7
- tstart-up (ms)12
- Refresh Rate (kHz)980
- Output FormatABZ, PWM, SPI, SSI
- Resolution (bits)12
- Sensor PositionEnd-of-Shaft, Side-Shaft
- Temp Range (°C)-40 to +125
- Side-Shaft LinearizationYes
- Magnetic Field DetectionYes
- ABZ Resolution (bit)10
- Magnetic Field Range (mT)15-150