You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4.5V to 16V Operating Input Range
- 70mO/25mO?Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching Loss Reduction Technique
- Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Sync from 200kHz to 2MHz External Clock
- AAM Power Save Mode
- External Soft Start
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a QFN10 (2x3mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)16
- Iout (max) (A)5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)9
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.95
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.807
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.6
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)13
- Vout (min) (V)0.807
- PackageQFN-10 (2x3)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV1499-D-00A demonstrates MPS’s MP1499, a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down converter with built-in high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. The MP1499 offers a very compact solution to achieve a 5A peak output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP1499 has synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Protective features include over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The MP1499 is available in a space saving 10-pin QFN (2×3mm) package.
US$ 25.00 + tax