You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Low Quiescent Current: 11?
- 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- EN for Power Sequencing
- Power Good Only for Fixed Output Version
- Wide 2.3V-to-5.5V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Up to 1A Output Current
- 120m? and 80m? Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Discharge
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Available in a SOT563 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)2.3
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)1
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)2.4
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.011
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesPower Good Only for Fixed Output Version, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesFixed Output, Output Discharge
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP2141N is a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs. It achieves 1A continuous output current from a 2.3V-to-5.5V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage can be regulated to as low as 0.6V.
The Constant-On-Time control scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault protections include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP2141N is available in a tiny SOT package and requires a minimal number of readily available standard external components.
The MP2141N is ideal for a wide range of applications including high performance DSPs, wireless power, portable and mobile devices, and other low-power systems.
US$ 25.00 + tax