You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4.5V-to-18V Operating Input Range
- Adjustable Output Voltage as low as 0.6V
- Low 47mO/18mO RDS(ON) of Internal Power MOSFETs
- High Efficiency up to 97%
- Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes from a 200kHz-to-2MHz External Clock
- 2.4ms Internal Soft-Start Time
- 1% Reference Accuracy at Room Temperature
- Internal Power-save Mode
- OCP with hiccup mode
- Available in 8-pin TSOT23
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)18
- Iout (max) (A)5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)9
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.95
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.32
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)17
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2225-J-00A demonstrates MPS’s MP2225, a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down converter with built-in high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. The MP2225 offers a very compact solution to achieve a 5A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP2225 has synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features includes over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The MP2225 is available in a space-saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
US$ 25.00 + tax