You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4.5V to 36V Operating Input Range
- Programmable up to 1.5A Output Current
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 15V
- Programmable Output Current Limit without power loss
- 0.25O Internal Power MOSFET Switch
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- 95% Efficiency @ 500mA (Vo=5V)
- Fixed 700kHz Frequency
- Thermal Shutdown
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Available in QFN10 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)700
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)1.5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.2
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.805
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.5
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)15
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Power Good
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ2490DQ-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ2490. The MPQ2490 is a monolithic step-down switch mode converter with a programmable output current limit. It achieves 1.6A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
The maximum output current can be programmed by sensing current through the inductor DC resistance (DCR) or an accurate sensor resistor. The current sensing of EVQ2490DQ-00A is through the inductor DC resistance (DCR).
Fault condition protection includes cyclebycycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ2490 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components.
US$ 50.00 + tax