You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Guaranteed Industrial Automotive Temperature Range Limits
- Wide 4.5V-to-55V Operating Input Range
- 250mO Internal Power MOSFET
- Up to 2MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- 140? Quiescent Current
- Ceramic Capacitor Stable
- Internal Soft-Start
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 52V
- Available in QFN10 (3mmx3mm) and SOIC8 Packages with Exposed Pads
- AEC-Q100 Qualified in QFN package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2000
- Vin (min) (V)3.8
- Vin (max) (V)55
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)3.2
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.797
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.14
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)52
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3), SOIC-8E
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ4560-N-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ4560, a high frequency step-down regulator with an integrated power MOSFET.
The MP4560 integrates a 250m? MOSFET that provides 2A load current over a wide operating input voltage of 4.5V to 55V.
Current mode control provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on.
The EVQ4560-N-00A is a fully assembled and tested PCB. It generates a +5V output voltage at load current up to 2A from an 8V to 55V input range. Switching frequency is set at 700kHz.
US$ 50.00 + tax