You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 55V
- 90m? and 70m? Internal High and Low Power MOSFETs
- Peak Current Mode Control
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Stable Independent on Output Capacitors
- Optional External Soft Start
- OCP Protection with Valley Current Detection
- Support External SYNC Clock
- OVP Protection
- Current Limit Decreasing during Output Short for Better Thermal Performance
- Power Good Indication
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in a TSSOP-20 EP Package.
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- fsw (max) (kHz)0
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)55
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)5.7
- Vfb (typ) (V)1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.45
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)49.5
- Vout (min) (V)1
- PackageTSSOP20 EP
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync, Programmable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV4570-F-00A is an evaluation board for the MP4570/MPQ4570, a frequency programmable step-down switching converter with integrated internal high-side and low side power MOSFETs. It can provide 3A continuous output current with peak current control for excellent transient response and efficiency performance.
The wide 4.5V to 55V input voltage range accommodates a variety of step down applications, including those applications in industrial, PoE, automotive and printer with DC high voltage bus.
The valley current detection is used to avoid current running way at over current protection. Also it has accurate and reliable over voltage protection, and auto recovery thermal protection. In addition, the optional external soft start is available. Enable and power good indication function can be used to power track easily. In order to increase the efficiency, MP4570/MPQ4570 will automatically scaling down the switching frequency when load is light. Meanwhile, the low side MOSFET will be turned off to reduce driver loss when zero inductor current is detected. Synchronous operation mode with integrated low side MOSFET is much helpful to reduce the conduction loss and also beneficial to reduce external components space and save the cost.
The MP4570/MPQ4570 is available in a TSSOP-20 EP with exposed pad package.
US$ 50.00 + tax