Low IQ Dual Channel 3A/2A Load Switch
Talk to an Engineer or get a Quote
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP5090 integrates dual load switches to provide load protection covering a 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range. Each channel provides up to 3A/2A of load protection covering a 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range with a 1.85V VCC power supply. With a small RDS(ON) in a tiny package, the MP5090 provides a highly efficient and space-saving solution for notebook, tablet, and other portable device applications. With an internal soft-start function, the MP5090 can prevent inrush current during circuit start-up. The MP5090 also provides internal current limit, hiccup protection, and thermal shutdown features. The MP5090 also parallels both channels easily to double the current capability. The MP5090 is available in TQFN-8 (1.5mmx2.0mm) and 8-ball CSP (1.05mmx1.60mm) packages.
- Low Quiescent Current: 40?
- Wide VIN Range from 0.5V to 5.5V
- <1? Shutdown Current
- Output Discharge Function
- Continuous Current Capability
- o MP5090GQHT: 3A
- o MP5090GC: 2A
- Integrated Low RDS(ON) MOSFETs
- o MP5090GQHT: 20m?
- o MP5090GC: 30m?
- Enable Pin (EN1, EN2)
- Short-Circuitry Response Protection
- Easily Parallel-Connect Dual Channel
- Supports Reverse Block Connection
- Thermal Protection
- Available in TQFN-8 (1.5mmx2.0mm) and 8-Ball CSP (1.05mmx1.60mm) Packages
- Ilimit (A)3.6
- Special FeaturesOutput Discharge, Parallel Connect Dual Channels, Reverse-Block Connection
- Iq (typ) (µA)40
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)0.5