You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV4700-S-00A is the Evaluation Board designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4700 for TV backlighting applications. The MP4700 is a high efficiency step-down converter controller designed for driving the high brightness LEDs.
With a 250-300V input VIN and an 8-18V power supply for MP4700, the EV4700-S-00A can drive a LED string up to 200V, and the LED current is regulated to 250mA. The EVB realizes input UVLO by INUV pin, the PWM dimming can be implemented by applying a PWM dimming signal on PWM pin. The short LED load protection and Over-Voltage protection are included.
- 8V-to-18V IC Supply Voltage
- Constant-Current LED Driver
- Power MOSFET Zero-Current Turn-On
- No Freewheeling Diode Reverse Recovery Issues
- High Efficiency and Reliability in Boundary Conduction Mode
- Low 1mA Operation Current
- PWM Dimming Control
- Hiccup Short Circuit Protection
- UVLO for Bus Input Voltage
- Input UVLO, Thermal Shutdown
- Maximum Frequency Limited to 160kHz
- Available in SOIC8 Package
- IC Supported 1MP4700