You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
EV5512-V-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP5512. MP5512 is one front end power storage and management IC for SSD application.
MP5512 supports input hot-swap, input reverse current protection, input power failure indication and high efficient power backup for SSD data backup in case of input power failure. MP5512’s built-in boost mode converter charges storage bulk capacitor to a programmed voltage when system is powered up, and in case of input power failure, MP5512 flags the power failure, disconnects input power and transfers the energy from storage capacitor to SSD system’s DCDC switches via built-in buck mode converter to support SSD system data backup.
MP5512 is available in QFN28-4x5mm package.
- Wide 4V to 18V Operating Input Range
- Programmable up to 40V Storage Voltage
- Up to 4.5A Input Current Limit
- Input Reverse Current Protection
- Adjustable Slew Rate for VB Start-up Rising
- 14m? MOSFET for Input Hot-swap
- High Efficiency Power Backup with Internal 140m? and 110m? Power Switches
- Input Failure Indicator and Input Early Warning for VIN
- Programmable Input Current Limit and Current Monitor
- Stable Work with 0.1?F Input Capacitor for Hot-swap
- Thermal Protection
- Available in a QFN28 (4mm×5mm) Package
- IC Supported 1MP5512
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
MP5512 is a high-efficiency energy storage and management unit targeting solid-state and hard-disk drive applications. Its highly integrated input-current limit and energy storage and release management provide an efficient, compact system solution for SSD applications. The internal input-current-limit block with dv/dt control prevents an inrush current during system start-up. The bus voltage start-up slew rate is programmable; it includes a power-on-reset function for hot-swapping. MPS?patented energy-storage and release-management control circuit minimizes the storage capacitor requirement. It boosts the input voltage to a higher storage voltage and releases the energy over a hold-up time in case of an input outage. The storage voltage and the release voltage are both programmable for different system applications. The MP5512 requires a minimal number of standard, external components and is available in a 28-pin QFN (4mm?mm) package.