You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EVM3680-RE-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’ MPM3680, a 6A step-down power module with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor.
High power efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load to reduce the switching related loss by constant on time control. Over-Current-Protection, Over-Voltage Protection, Under-Voltage Protection, and thermal shutdown provide reliable operation.
MPM3680 is available in QFN 12x12x4mm package.
- Complete 6A DC-to-DC Solution
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 2.5V: -- 2.5V to 18V with External 5V Bias -- 4.5V to 18V with Internal Bias
- 1% Reference Voltage Over 0?C to 70?C Junction Temperature Range
- Adaptive COT Control for Ultrafast Transient Response
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 200KHz to 1MHz
- Support Pre-Bias Start Up
- Programmable Soft-Start Time with Default 3ms
- Non-latch OCP, OVP and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.65V to 5V
- 12 x 12 x 4 (mm) QFN package
- IC Supported 1''