You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4.5V to 18V Operating Input Range
- 3A Output Current
- 105mO/57mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- EN Shutdown Output Discharge
- Internal Soft Start
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Fixed 650kHz Switching Frequency
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Auto-Retry Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)650
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)18
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)3.5
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.27
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)12
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesOutput Discharge
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP2319 is a fully-integrated high-frequency, synchronous rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs. Constant On-Time control operation provides very fast transient response and easy loop design as well as very tight output regulation.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 3A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MP2319 requires a minimum number of readily-available standard external components and is available in a space saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
$25.00 + tax