You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4V to 60V Operating Input Range
- Dual N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- 0.8V Voltage Reference with ?.5% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Low Dropout Operation: Maximum Duty Cycle at 99.5%
- Programmable Frequency Range: 100kHz -1000kHz
- 180?Out-of-Phase SYNCO
- Programmable Soft Start
- Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
- Selectable Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Internal LDO with External Power Supply Option
- Programmable CCM, AAM, and Pulse-Skipping Mode
- TSSOP20-EP and QFN-20 (3mmx4mm) Packages
- Special FeaturesFrequency Adjustable, Hiccup Current Limit
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Regulated Outputs1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.75
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- PackageQFN-20 (3x4), TSSOP20 EP
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vin (max) (V)60
- Vin (min) (V)4
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2908A-F-01A is an evaluation board for MP2908A, a high voltage, synchronous step-down switching regulator controller that can directly step-down voltages from up to 60V.
It uses PWM current control architecture with accurate cycle-by-cycle current limiting and is capable of driving dual N-channel MOSFETs.
Advanced asynchronous mode (AAM) enables non-synchronous operation to optimize light-load efficiency.
The operating frequency of the MP2908A can be programmed by an external resistor or synchronized to an external clock for noise-sensitive applications. Full protection features include precision output over-voltage protection (OVP), output over-current protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown.
The EV2908A-F-01A is assembled and tested with TSSOP20-EP package.
$25.00 + tax