You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Excellent TRIAC Dimming Performance
- Lowest BOM Cost
- Constant Current LED Driver
- Integrated 500V MOSFET
- Internal HV Fast Start-Up
- Single Winding Inductor
- High Power Factor (>0.7)
- Good LED Current Accuracy
- Supports Buck and Buck-Boost Topology
- LED Current Foldback at High Temperature
- Thermal Shutdown (Auto-Restart with Hysteresis)
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis (UVLO)
- Programmable Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Output Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Auto-Restart Function
- Available in TSOT23-5, SOIC8-7A, and SOIC-8 EP Packages
- Open LED ProtectionYes
- PackageMSOP-10, SOIC-14, SOIC-8
- TypeBuck, Buck-boost
- Vfb (V)0.195
- Vac (max) (V)305
- Rds(on) (Ω)8.5
- Pout (max) (W)10
- Vac (min) (V)85
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV4088-N-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4088. The MP4088 is a highly integrated TRIAC dimmable LED driver with high power factor. It is specifically designed for high-line input (230VAC), no-isolated, TRIAC-dimmable LED lighting applications, especially for the low cost and small form factor applications.
The MP4088 integrates a 500V MOSFET. Only a single winding inductor is required to realize the solution. It features MPS’s proprietary hybrid operation mode which is designed to achieve good dimming performance.
The EV4088-N-00A is typically designed for driving an 8.1W TRIAC dimmable LED bulb with 60VTYP, 135mA LED load from 198VAC to 265VAC, 50Hz.
The EV4088-N-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection; output short-circuit protection, thermal shut down, etc.
$25.00 + tax