You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 2.5V to 5V Operating Input Range with External 5V Bias
- 4.5V to 18V Operating Input Range with Internal Bias
- 12A Output Current
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching-Loss-Reduction Technique
- Adaptive COT for Ultrafast Transient Response
- 1.5% Reference Voltage Over Junction Temperature Range (-40? to +125?)
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Pre-Bias Start-Up
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 200kHz to 1MHz
- Non-Latch OCP, OVP, and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.611V to 13V
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)18
- Iout (max) (A)12
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)15
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.611
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.86
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)13
- Vout (min) (V)0.611
- PackageQFN-13 (3x4), QFN-16 (3x4)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV8763D-L-00A is an evaluation board for the MP8763DGL, a high efficiency monolithic synchronous step-down converter with output discharge function.
The EV board can deliver 12A continuous load current over a wide 8V to 18V operating input range. High efficiency can be achieved over a wide output current load range.
Constant-On-Time (COT) control mode provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
This EV board can be turned on or shut down via a remote ON/OFF input that is referenced to ground. This input is compatible with popular logic devices.
$25.00 + tax