You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4.5V-to-21V Operating Input Range
- 3A Maximum Continuous Output Current
- Integrated 120mO High-Side and 20mO Low-Side Power MOSFETs
- 1% Reference Voltage Accuracy
- Up to 85% Efficiency (for Drops of 12V to 1.2V)
- Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
- External Soft-Start
- PG Output
- OCP and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.603V to 18V
- Available in a 3mm x 4mm 14-pin QFN Package.
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)21
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)5.2
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.92
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.603
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.7
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)18
- Vout (min) (V)0.603
- PackageQFN-14 (3x4)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ28261-L-00A is for demonstrating MPS’s MPQ28261, a high frequency synchronous rectified step-down switch mode converter with built in internal power MOSFETs. MPQ28261 offers a very compact solution to achieve 3A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation. The MPQ28261 operates at high efficiency over a wide output current load range.
Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. The full protection features include OCP and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ28261 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and comes in a space saving 3x4mm 14-pin QFN package.
$25.00 + tax